Thursday, February 19, 2009

In The Beginning..........

Hello all. My name is Uncle B....well, anyone who really knows me knows who I really am. This is the beginning of the upstart project known as Uncle B's Soapbox. Again, anyone who really knows me knows that I like to discuss topics, many topics. Some would think I get on my soapbox and dispense.

Uncle B's Soapbox will discuss a variety of topics, based mainly on what is going on in the world at that particular time. My hope is that people will see things with a fresher perspective, viewing topics from many different angles. It may even CHANGE LIVES!!! At the very least, I hope it is relevant, interesting and enjoyable.

In the meantime.......************** (this is where my catch phrase sign off will appear, once I get one)

2 comments: